Below we would like to inform you about the data protection on our web pages as well as about type, scope and purpose of the personal data collected, used and processed by us. Furthermore, we would like to inform you about your rights. Data protection is very important to us.
Responsible for the data protection / processing agency is the company
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a the right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you this to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, you can revoke your once given consent at any time to us. As a result, we may not continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Right of objection
If we use your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. F GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominantly in the interest of weighing interests, you have the right to appeal an objection against the processing of your personal data with effect for the future in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
If the processing is for the purpose of direct marketing, you can exercise this right at any time. This also applies to the profiling, as far as it is associated with such direct mail. So far as the processing takes place for other purposes, you are only entitled to a right of objection if there are reasons that arise from your particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right to object, an e-mail to us is sufficient.
After exercising your right to object, we will not process your personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
In the event of your opposition to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Technical notes when using our website
We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method on our website in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity. Cookies contain no personal data and can therefore not be directly assigned to a user.
In addition, we continue to use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specific period of time to improve usability. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made in order not to have to re-enter them.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. Each browser manages the cookie settings differently. How to deactivate cookies or change settings is described in the help menus of your browser (see also technical notes on next point). Disabling cookies altogether may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions that you wish to use (eg shopping cart function) are processed on the basis of Art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR saved. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for the technically error-free and optimized provision of its services.
Instructions for disabling cookies
You can deactivate cookies in your browser with the following instructions:
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/de-de/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11-win-7
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Safari: https://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471
Access to the web pages - processing of personal data, type and purpose of use
When you access our web pages, you (through technical necessity) transmit data to our web server via your internet browser. The following data are processed in the server log files during an ongoing connection for communication between your internet browser and our web server:
- the page from which the file was requested - Referrer URL
- the name of the file
- the date and time of the request
- a description of the type of web browser used / browser version and operating system
- IP address of the requesting computer
- access status (transfer file, file not found, etc.)
- transferred amount of data
For technical reasons (access to the website), we store this data for a short time. A conclusion to individual persons is not possible on the basis of this data. After 7 days at the latest, the IP address will be deleted or anonymized.
The data are evaluated exclusively for internal statistical purposes and do not allow us to draw any conclusions about your person. A comparison with other databases does not take place.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a proper and smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of the website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
You can visit the website without giving any personal information.
On these web pages Google Fonts are used to represent fonts. Google Fonts is a service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (Google). These web fonts are integrated by an external server call from Google USA. This will tell the server which of the websites you have visited. Furthermore, according to our information, the IP address of the browser of the terminal of the visitor of these Internet pages is stored by Google.
Google is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can be viewed at https://www.privacyshield.gov/list. Under the agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has established an appropriate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
We use the open source software Matomo of the company ImmoCraft Inc., 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand ("Matomo") for the analysis and statistical evaluation of the use of our website. Cookies are used for this purpose. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website is transmitted to our servers and summarized in pseudonymous usage profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable a needs-based design of our website. The information will not be passed on to third parties. After expediency and the end of the use of Matomo by us, the data collected in this context will be deleted.
In no case will the IP address be associated with any other data concerning the user. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
Matomo supports the "Do Not Track" web browser. If you want to prevent the analysis of your web behavior in general, we recommend that you activate this option in your browser.
The tracking measures we use are based on Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. We use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
For more information on data protection at Matomo see https://www.innocraft.com/privacy.
Release June 2018